In March, Conciliation Resources (C-R) has published a report on IDP attitudes to conflict, return and justice, which we have already highlighted in a previous blog-post. As you may recall, this report was based on a survey of IDPs which CRRC undertook for C-R in the summer of 2010.
Now, C-R has published a policy brief on the same issue.
This is a short crisp summary of some of the main findings, also with C-R's policy recommendations.
C-R highlights five main suggestions:
- focus on IDP's welfare and integration;
- giving the displaced a voice;
- facilitating information exchange and a broad public discussion on return;
- utilizing IDPs as a resource for peace, bridging between different groups;
- responding to the demand for justice.